Newest Feature: Brii Phoenix ( DC and ATLANTA )
D.C. and ATLANTA
1. WHAT CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF?
My name is Brii Phoenix, I'm a 24 year old alternative model based in DC and ATL.
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN THIS INDUSTRY?
I've been in this industry for about 4 years
3. WHO/WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO GET INTO THIS INDUSTRY?
I was inspired by my mother who was a runway model in her day. We would runway walk down our hallway and she would critique me.
4. WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER IN YOUR EXPERIENCE THE POSITIVE'S AND THE NEGATIVE'S ABOUT THE INDUSTRY YOUR IN?
The positive thing about being in the industry is that the versatility to be as creative as I want to. There aren't really any rules or boundaries to how you can create your art. The negative thing about this industry is that in my opinion it isn't taken as seriously as it should be due to us being in the digital age where everything is so easily accessible. I feel our industry is lacking work ethic. People are more concerned with social clout and recognition.
5. OK, WHAT IS YOUR TRUE ETHINIC BACKGROUND?
My true ethnic background is Dominican and Black, but I grew up in an African American household so I identify with that.
6. WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE SEXIEST PART OF YOUR BODY?
I consider my eyes to be the sexiest part of my body. I feel like I show emotion through my eyes, I really don't have much of a poker face. But when I feel sexy it shows through my eyes.
7. DO YOU HAVE A SEXUAL FANTASY? IF "YES" WHAT IS IT?
Sexual fantasy....Hmmm...all girl orgy
8. WHAT'S IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR YOU?
In the near future, I will be traveling a lot more. I will be going international with my brand as well as starting my own model training course.
9. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHER AND WHY?
I have quite a few favorite photographers, I couldn't possibly just pick one. - MadePhoto, PhotomaticSmith, Orangutang, ElevenStudios, YogiTheShooter and RashidTakingFlight
10. DO YOU FEEL THIS MARKET IS OVER-SATURATED? IF SO, WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST?
I definitely feel this market is oversaturated. What sets me apart from the rest is my transparency, my authenticity, and my desire to learn and grow in my field. I'm not interested in theme, I want to be known for my work and my art and the impact that I have in the world.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR TURN ON'S ABOUT A (MAN/WOMAN) AND TURN OFF'S?
Turn on about a man is intelligence, I love a man that is smart and wants to teach me things. Turn off is arrogance, someone thinking they're better than everyone.
12. SO HOW YOU BALANCE YOUR PERSONAL LIFE FROM YOUR BUSINESS ONE?
They say you should never mix business with personal, but all of my friends are in the industry with me. I find it balances out perfectly if you're around like minded-people it will motivate you and your business.
13. WHATS YOUR BOOKING INFO, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM ETC?
Bookingphoenix@gmail.com / Facebook: Brii Phoenix / IG: @brii_phoenix / Twitter: @bri_phoenix / Snap: @bo.mbs
14. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SEXUAL POSITION? AND WHY?
Favorite sexual position is missionary, I know, I'm boring. I just like to feel close to the person I'm being intimate with.
15. HAVE YOU BEEN PUBLISHED BEFORE, IF SO WHICH PUBLICATIONS?
Yes, I've been published in over a dozen magazines including Urban Ink Magazine, The Cake Magazine, Stunnaz Magazine, 247 Ink Magazine, etc.
16. DO YOU PREFER TO WEAR PANTIES, THONGS, BOYSHORTS OR NOTHING AT ALL?